• Clinton Heenan

Do you need help to apply for an Australian Visa?

About using Registered Migration Agents

If you choose to use a Registered Migration Agent to assist you with your Australian Visa, make sure that you use one who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

It is against the law to provide Immigration advice in Australia unless registered with MARA.

This will assure you that your agent has the appropriate skills and knowledge to assist you with your matter, is of good character, and abides by the MARA Code of Conduct.

The Migration advice profession is regulated, in the interests of consumers and professionals. The MARA provides information for you about what you should expect fro a Registered Migration agent. There are several reasons why you should use a Registered Migration Agent to assist you with your Migration to Australia.

Fundamentally, there are so many different visa options, and Registered Migration Agents have the appropriate education and experience to advise you about Australia's Immigration Law and procedures, can provide immigration advice, and recommend a suitable pathway given your circumstances. An Agent and will lodge well prepared visa applications with all required documents, which could make it easier and faster to get a decision on your visa.

This can remove the hassle out of the process for you, as the agent lodges all forms and manages all correspondence from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on your behalf. An Agent must also inform you of your visa outcome in a timely manner.

If you are considering migration to Australia from overseas, then you should watch these video created by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection that provides you with information about using a Registered Migration Agent.


4 views0 comments