Consumer guide – registered migration agents

Zhanna Heenan

Visa News

It is unlawful for anyone to give immigration assistance in Australia if they are not a registered migration agent, Australian legal practitioner or exempt person. Any person who gives unlawful immigration assistance in Australia should be reported using the Border Watch Online Report on the Department of Home Affairs (the Department) website. It is important to know that any person who helps with your immigration matter cannot guarantee you a visa. Read the full document here: consumer_guide_english



Book a consultation

Book now
This site is registered on as a development site.